My Big (FRICKIN' HUGE) Saturday Plans

So this Saturday at exactly 2pm, I'm going to be at the Borders in Redmond, WA to meet some of my peeps! That's right, my fellow HarperTeen authors. I'm going to be ridiculous and fangirlie and probably make a complete and total fool of myself. I'm crazy excited about it! Even the making a fool of myself part.

(Yeah, I know, sad, right?)

I so don't care. I get to shake hands with none other than Claudia Gray, Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, and even fellow Deb Aprilynne Pike!

Okay, are you ready, I'm gonna do it...some of you may want to plug your ears. Those with a weak stomach may need to leave the room...

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I'm that excited!

Sick, huh???

If you're in the area, you should TOTALLY check it out. TOTALLY!

Comments

I'm sorry, Patti, I deleted my post because I couldn't get my Dashboard to recognize it, so your comment got deleted too.
Kelly H-Y said…
I'd be squealing too!!! Have a fabulous time!!!!
lisa and laura said…
So jealous!

Why doesn't anyone ever come to Cleveland? Wait...don't answer that.
Sorry, LiLa, you asked for it.

Exhibit A (Cleveland Tourism Video 1):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Exhibit B (Cleveland Tourism Video 2):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

You should never have shown me these!!!
PJ Hoover said…
Have a great time! I love author events!
Little Ms J said…
Oh goodness with the squeeing! Kidding - squee away.

I had drinks with Claudia Gray at Algonquin on Saturday. She was very sweet and I've been trying to find her on Facebook ever since. I told her I'd reference myself as the girl who didn't eat calamari.
If I lived closer to you, I would definitely swing by--author events are fabulously interesting opportunities.

Best of luck and have fun! I look forward to hearing how things went.
Heidi Willis said…
So awesome!! I can't wait to be in that place too (figuratively, I mean - not physically... although maybe that too...)
Patti said…
No problem about the delete I was just stating my jealousy. We never get author tours in Canada at least not the popular ones.